Monday, April 18, 2011

Babies!!


July 2010 (my little one has the clenched fists on the left)

When I became pregnant I sought out the services of a midwife. Little did I know that not only was I meeting some of the most amazing women ever (my midwives at Alma Midwifery) but I also met another group of lovely ladies; the women who were pregnant at the same time as me. Every month we met at the birth center to talk about being pregnant, what to do with a baby, and address fears and questions about birth. We were all due in the spring, so we were going through similar things. It was so nice to have other pregnant women to chat with, especially pregnant women who were choosing to birth outside of the hospital. 

Yesterday I hosted a gathering to get our babies together. The last time we were all together was in July when they were only a few months old. Now they are all turning one! So fun to see their distinct personalities beginning to take shape. 

April 2011 (my little one is second from the left)

No comments:

Post a Comment