Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year 2023!

 






Welcome back to my neglected blog! 

It's January 1st, 2023. In an effort to get something into my hands other than my phone, I have am taking Instagram and the Apple News app off of my phone. I'm hoping to do more knitting and sewing, continue cooking delicious food, read more books, keep going to the gym, and expand our garden. My chicken-scratch drawing is above, with plans for some new beds and what I will grown in them. A couple of months ago I watched Gowing Floret and now I'm very excited to really dedicate some space to flowers. 

I would have posted more photos today but my battery died in my camera and I don't even know where the charger for it is. I didn't post on this blog once in 2022. It's actually amazing that I remembered how to format photos and upload them. 

Anyway, Happy New Year and I hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment